Digital Marketing Intern
This position is responsible for assisting the marketing team in the planning, creation, execution, and optimization of the Company’s marketing and digital marketing efforts. You will be assigned to handle small projects in various functions, including but not limited to Sales, Customer Relations, Media Communication, Package Forwarding, and other departments deemed necessary to provide you a professional industry experience during this internship program.
- Learn and assist the team in solving new/existing customer’s problem, latest trends, ideas and feedback on the market which includes participation in the Company’s marketing plans and creative idea content on the Company websites, social media, online newsletters, promotional emails, social events and advertising campaigns
- Assist the team to design digital materials and creative idea contents which includes on Company websites, social media, online newsletters, promotional emails, social events and advertising campaigns
- Learn and assist the team for marketing planning to generate the right qualified sales leads for the Company’s products and service
- Develop communication skills with customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders by maintaining a professional etiquettes and able to explain to them about Company’s products and services as well as resolving issues quickly and efficiently or escalate to management when appropriate
- Learn people skills and practice technical skills such as basic administrative duties, work reporting, customers database management, working procedures, decision making, multi-tasking, teamwork collaboration, communication and positive working attitudes
- Open to local students in any of the following areas of studies: Marketing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Social Media Creator, Communications/Multimedia, Business Studies, Entrepreneurship, Computer Science/Information Technology or related field
- Internship period is at least 4 months period
- Willingness to learn more about digital marketing in the logistics and supply chain industry and adapt quickly to the working pace
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive, energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Competent in using computer applications (Google Sheets, Docs and Slides)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a positive work attitude
- Good understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices is an advantage
- Required skill(s): Social media marketing, marketing automation, computer and applications such as Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Email, Social Media
- Preferred skill(s): Graphic & digital design, photo & video editing skills, copywriting skills, analytical skills
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Lightroom will be an added advantage
The applicants with unique personality, with additional characteristics has a higher chances to be part of the team after graduation:
- A meticulous, detailed-oriented person with good analytical skills
- A good communicator and a great team collaborator with a positive work attitude
- Willingness to learn, highly energetic and have strong desire to pursuit the Company’s vision
- Responsible, conscious of timelines and deadlines, complete tasks on time with minimal supervision
- Able to work independently, having good work ethics, pleasant personality, positive attitude, flexible, self-motivated, trustworthy and resourceful
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive, energetic and eager to tackle tasks assigned
Internship Program Benefits
- Mentoring and training on the job
- Allowance provided
- Easy access to public transportation
- Friendly and positive work culture environment
- Opportunity to further career with the Company
Career Level: Non-Executive
Qualification: Diploma/Bachelor’s degree
Years of Experience: 0 year
Job Type: Internship
Job Specializations: Sales/Marketing, Design, Clerical/Administrative Support
Career Advancement Opportunity
He/She who possesses the quality of leadership, high self-motivation, showing outstanding problem solving capabilities, in addition to having a working competency experience up to 1 year, he/she can advance his/her career to be a Marketing Assistant, Creative Assistant, Marketing Executive or Creative Executive or positions in any other Departments deemed suitable to his/her competencies, passion skills and talents.
Entrance Application Overview
Internship Applicants shall be given assignments and tasks relevant to the position applied and it must be completed within a specified time-frame. Selected applicants will proceed to the final interview session with the HR Department, and they will be notified for the interview session via email.
Successful candidates are to be offered the placement according to the Universities’ internship period requirement. The Company will assist the learning process of the students in terms of industry best practices suited to the course of studies and also the basic working competencies that they need to gain from the workplace.
Exaira is practicing continuous performance evaluations to all its employees, therefore the University lecturers and supervisors are most welcome to exchange knowledge with the Company to enhance the students’ internship experience.
Upon completion of the internship program, the students’ may have an opportunity to be a full-time employee at Exaira, with any positions deemed suitable with their passion, skills and talents; however they must submit a new employment application and are subject to available vacancies.